Friday, May 25, 2007

May 25th - TGIATEOM

Thank Goodness It's Almost The End Of May!

I am running out of pictures! And I am tired of carrying my camera around! Today's shot is of the sannensei's yearbook that appeared on my desk the other day. It weighs at least 7 pounds (and I am not being overly dramatic) and is massive! It contains their "professional" school shot (which usually includes the peace sign) and then another shot of them alone or with friends, etc. Today they were shooting pictures for the third years this year and I saw boys walking around in skirts, ski masks, among other things. I am sick of the professional photographers wandering around, though. They take pictures of everything! Apparently all of these photos are given to the homerooms and they decide which photos will ultimately go into the book. I'm pretty sure the two men taking pictures are employed only by Chatan High School to take photos.

Also in this shot is the DVD case given to me by the principal. (See other blog update)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I don't get it. What's with the fascination with the peace sign??

May 25, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home