Sunday, July 1, 2007

#52 - Go snorkeling!

My #52 says that I have to go snorkeling three times. Check one of those times off the list.

Bridgit and I went snorkeling on Tokashiki Island in it's famous crystal clear waters. Although we had one faulty mask, we had a great time among the reefs where we found ourselves suddenly in the middle of a school of fish or face to face with one of those beautiful tropical fish(es) whose name you don't know. It was tiring (and I got a bit freaked out at first... which is why I also don't scuba dive), but it was amazing! Hopefully I can squeeze another day of snorkeling in while in Okinawa because snorkeling in Lake Michigan doesn't sound like much fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Oooh. I want to go snorkeling in a pretty place that doesn't have jellyfish. The mini jellyfish freaked me out (like, mad kicking to get away leaving Doug in the middle of them)

July 2, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home