Sunday, June 29, 2008

#10 - Try 15 New Foods

Food # 2 - Alligator

Thanks to St. Louis for these yummy fried tidbits. It really does take like chicken.



Food # 3 - Tamales

I had never tried tamales until one of my co-workers brought them in for us to try. Yum.

So with this eating new foods bit, when I was in India, I definitely tried at least 15 new foods in just that amount of time.

Based on just two of the menus from our many meals, here are some newbies to me ---

Methi Macchi - Fish with fenugreek flavoured gravy
Murgh korma - Chicken with yoghurt gravy
Rarra gosht - Punjabi delicacy of baby lamb shank with mince
Makkai Mutter Palak - Corn and green beans in spinach gravy
Kashmiri Pulao - Basmati rice with raisins and nuts
Tomato cucumber raita - Diced tomato and cucumber in yoghurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home