Sunday, June 29, 2008

Books #26 & #27

Book #26 - Holy Cow by Sarah Macdonald

I read this recently after my return from India... It mostly details her own spiritual journey during her time in the country. She dabbles in Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Catholicism, mysticism and a ton of different guru-based experiences. It was interesting for awhile, but not very well written.



Book #27 - Fresh Air Fiend by Paul Theroux

I love Theroux. Ken thinks I want to have his babies. It's taken me awhile to get to this one, though. It's a collection of his different essays and writings. There is a focus on the process of writing, which as a non-writer, I found interesting. There isn't as much travel and quite a few criticisms of various adventure writers, which I skimmed a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home